Forms can be employed to collect information from clients, or used as part of internal Jobs to record information within your practice.
The information collected in a form will automatically pull through to a client's record. All of the forms you use in Senta are kept in one place, and you can easily add new ones.
Creating your form
Go to Settings > Forms
Click Add Form
1. A name for your form
2. If you want a new tab to be added to the client's record
once the form is filled in
3. An optional prefix for this tab
4. How many tabs you want within your form (click add tab to create additional tabs)
5. Tab names
6. Tab type
7. Introduction text for your form
Should you wish this form to only apply to certain types of client, you can then choose to add a filter. For more information on Filters see here.
Adding fields to your form
Click Add Field to begin adding sections to your form.
You will then have the option to select:
1. A name for that field
2. Select the field type
3. A field reference (in case you need to refer to this field elsewhere in Senta)
4. An optional tooltip (that will appear as a question mark with hover text next to the field)
5. If the field is mandatory
6. If the field is read only
Should you wish this field to only apply to certain types of client, you can then choose to add a filter. For more information on Filters see here.
Once you have added all the fields you require, return to the top of the page and click Save. Your form will now be available to use throughout Senta.