If you want to move or copy a field from one part of a client record to another, you can use the field reference
Creating a copy of a field
1. Go to Settings > Forms and select the Edit client form.
2. Find the field you want to move, and copy the field reference. If there is no field reference present, you can add one and then copy it.
3. Add a new field to the part of the edit client form where you want the copied field to be.
4. Name the field with the same name, and add the copied field reference.
5. Save the form. You will now see that the same data entered in the original field will be present in both fields on your client records.
Once you have done this, you can then go to the Edit client form settings once more, and delete the original field from the form setup.
This process effectively moves a field from one part of a client record to another.