Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your apps and services. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
By using Senta and Zapier together you can automate large parts of your processes, including maintaining multiple databases of client information.
A trigger is an event that starts a Zap. For example, if you want to send a text message each time you receive an email, the trigger is ‘new email in inbox’. Learn more about using triggers in Zaps.
The following triggers currently exist for Senta:
- When a client is added to Senta
- When a client in Senta is updated
- When a Job is created
- When a Job is updated
- When a Job is completed
- When a Job is cancelled
- When a Job becomes 'Ready'
- When a Job becomes 'Overdue'
An action is an event a Zap performs after it is triggered. For example, if you want to send a text message each time you receive an email, the action is ‘send a text message’. Learn more about using actions in Zaps.
The following actions currently exist for Senta:
- Create a client - create a new client in Senta
- Update a client - make changes to stored data for existing clients in Senta
- Create a note on a client page - added to the notes tab
- Accept a proposal - turn on any selected services, and either turn an existing Senta prospect into a client, or create a new client record
- Search for clients in Senta - looks through your existing Senta clients for a match