A job not showing on a client page is usually due to incomplete workflow configuration or other easily identifiable reasons.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why isn't my job showing?
- Why is a particular task not showing within a job?
- Why isn't my form showing?
- Why aren't fields on my form showing?
- Why can't I activate a client to use the portal?
Why isn't my job showing?
If you are having problems with a job not showing on a client page, work through the following questions:
1. Has the job been cancelled or already completed?
You can check if a job has been cancelled or already completed by going into the Work tab on a Client's page and then filtering the jobs status to display Completed and/or Cancelled jobs:
2. Is it part of a service? Is the service turned on?
3. Is the service set up correctly? e.g. Have a job and job date been selected?
4. Are there any filters on the service? Do they match the client data? - For example, is the client's State set as Client or are they still set as a prospect in your system?
5. Is the recurring job not expected to be created yet, according to the Service settings? Jobs that recur on a specific frequency, by definition are expected to show up at different times.
The default date offsets are as follows, relative to the job date:
Annual jobs : -3m
Quarterly jobs: -1m
Monthly jobs: -1m
Weekly jobs: -1w
Daily jobs: -1d
For more information on how to change how far ahead jobs are created in Senta, please visit our relevant guide here.
6. Is the job I am expecting to be created in the past?
As standard Senta will only kick off jobs that have start dates in the future, it will not kick of any jobs that would currently be in progress or be completed by the date of kick off.
If you would like to kick off a job that is in progress you can do this as an ad hoc job, you can see our guide on kicking off ad hoc jobs individually here, you can also perform this action in bulk.
Why is a particular task not showing within a job?
If you are having problems with a task not showing within a job for a client/some clients, work through the following questions:
1. Has the task been filtered out of the job template?
2. Is there a client variant of the job, which does not include that task?
Why isn't my form showing?
If you are having problems with a form not showing on a client page, work through the following questions:
1. Is the form part of the ''client details'' form?
- If YES: Is the tab filtered?
- If NO: Has the form been set as a task in a job?
3. If the form has been set as a task in a job, has the job been run for the client?
4. Is the job a one-off, or repeating as part of a service?
- If the job is repeating, the form will only show as a tab within the job, not as a tab on the client page
5. Does the Fill in a form task contain a filter?
. Was the data imported to the form during client import?
Why aren't fields on my form showing?
If you are having problems with fields not showing in your form, work through the following questions:
1. Have you edited the form without filling out some of the fields? For example in the Ltd co details form below, we have only filled out one of the fields (Company no.):
If we Save the form, and go back to the Ltd co: General tab, we will only see the filled out field (Company no). The rest of the fields will not be visible unless we Edit and Fill out the details:
2. Are there any filters on fields?
- If YES, do these filters apply to the clients? For example, you might want a particular field within a form to only apply to certain types of client, in which case you might have applied a field filter. For more information on how Filters work, please see here.
Why can't I activate a client to use the portal?
If you are having problems with activating a client to use the client portal, work through the following questions:
1. Does the contact have an email address? In order for the client to be able to use the client portal you need to enter a valid email address in the Email field under the Contact details form.
2. Does the client have an account manager? Activation emails cannot be sent if an account manager has not been set.
3. Is the activation email sat in the outbox? An automated email goes out to any contacts once you press the Activate button
If the Practice outbox option is turned on, the client portal activation notification email will end up there initially.