A job not showing on a client page is usually due to incomplete workflow configuration or other easily identifiable reasons.
Why isn't my job showing?
If you are having problems with a job not showing on a client page, work through the following questions:
1. Has the job been cancelled or already completed?
You can check if a job has been cancelled or already completed by going into the Work tab on a Client's page and then filtering the jobs status to display Completed and/or Cancelled jobs:
3. Is the service set up correctly? e.g. Have a job and job date been selected?
4. Are there any filters on the service? Do they match the client data? - For example, is the client's State set as Client or are they still set as a prospect in your system?
5. Is the recurring job not expected to be created yet, according to the Service settings? Jobs that recur on a specific frequency, by definition are expected to show up at different times.
For more information on how to change how far ahead jobs are created in Senta, please visit our relevant guide here.
Why is a particular task not showing within a job?
If you are having problems with a task not showing within a job for a client/some clients, work through the following questions:
1. Has the task been filtered out of the job template?
2. Is there a client variant of the job, which does not include that task?
Why isn't my form showing?
If you are having problems with a form not showing on a client page, work through the following questions:
1. Is the form part of the ''client details'' form?
- If YES: Is the tab filtered?
3. If the form has been set as a task in a job, has the job been run for the client?
- If the job is repeating, the form will only show as a tab within the job, not as a tab on the client page
5. Was the data imported to the form during client import?
Why aren't fields on my form showing?
If you are having problems with fields not showing in your form, work through the following questions:
1. Have you edited the form without filling out some of the fields? For example in the Ltd co details form below, we have only filled out one of the fields (Company no.):
If we Save the form, and go back to the Ltd co: General tab, we will only see the filled out field (Company no). The rest of the fields will not be visible unless we Edit and Fill out the details:
2. Are there any filters on fields?
- If YES, do these filters apply to the clients? For example, you might want a particular field within a form to only apply to certain types of client, in which case you might have applied a field filter. For more information on how Filters work, please see here.